Tuesday, April 9, 2013

ANDY GOLDSWORTHY EARTH DAY ART LESSON!

<---Andy
On Friday's all my classes repeat, therefore I like to give those students a different more tangible lesson!  We  have been doing Earth Day bags for Kroger (we decorate the bags and give them back for Earth day for them to distribute) so I wanted to extend the lesson with an Andy Goldsworthy lesson.  He is a really awesome nature artist.  I got this quote from his website: "Andy Goldsworthy is an extraordinary, innovative British artist whose collaborations with nature produce uniquely personal and intense artworks. "  http://www.ucblueash.edu/artcomm/web/w2005_2006/maria_Goldsworthy/biography.html


My students went outside and gathered nature and created beautiful natural art! 
 GO EARTH DAY!
my students----->

No comments :

Post a Comment